What awaits you?
Job reference: 104310
- You will be part of an interdisciplinary team having the joint mission to create the future of sustainable mobility.
- Accompanied by an experienced mentor, helping you to open doors, you can grow professionally and personally.
- During four placements (two of which abroad) that are individually tailored to your profile, you will establish an international network and get in-depth insights into projects, strategies and culture.
- Short-term placements within Production, Dealerships and Customer Service will help you broaden your holistic view while seeing the world with the eyes of our customers.
- We offer you flexible working hours and a fair compensation.
- After the 18-month programme, you will take on a permanent role within the BMW Group and bring in your strengths and unique profile to make an impact.
What topics can you expect?
- As part of our highly qualified and appreciative team, you will dive into one specific IT area within the BMW Group. Together with you, we will select the field of work which suits you best. Fields such as Embedded Software Development, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning or (Automotive) Cyber Security are waiting for you.
- You may also supervise projects in the field of Cloud Computing and Services as well as in App or Full Stack Development.
- The area of activities you can be involved in ranges from programming small prototypes using different programming languages (e. g. C/ C++, Python, Java, Kotlin) to participating in a feature team.
- In addition to valuable experience in IT project management, you will also acquire knowledge of agile software development processes.
What is your professional background?
- An above-average degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Informatics, Data Science, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or similar. Communications.
- Six months of relevant practical experience in an environment close to one of the working areas above.
- At least four months of studying, working or travelling abroad.
- Good technical understanding of IT and its architecture and programming skills.
What are your personal skills?
- You are fluent in German and English.
- You approach demanding projects and cross-functional collaboration with passion.
- You take on responsibility with motivation and drive.
- You are open to other people, different cultural backgrounds and new perspectives.
- You master your everyday work with creative solutions and “out of the box” thinking.
We assess all qualifications in total and rate them against one another. Thus, if you for example have less experience abroad but therefore more practical experience, we would still be happy to receive your application. Ready to go places? Apply now! It is worth being quick! An early application increases your chances.
What are your next steps?
- After submitting your application, you will receive an invitation to an online assessment. Please note that your application is only complete if you finish the cognitive test within seven days.
- If you make it to the next round, you will receive an invitation to a video interview by e-mail. Please also check your spam folder regularly
For more detailed information on the programme and the application process, please visit our career homepage.