Geospatial specialist (f/m/d) - Working Student or Internship - Augsburg or remote
We are looking for a highly motivated working student or intern to join our Data Engineering team at credium. As a member of our team, you will work with a dynamic and innovative startup while injecting, analyzing and visualizing real estate and geospatial data. You will work closely with our data engineers and data scientists to ensure that our building data is accurate, complete, and meets the needs of our customers.
You will support the data engineering team with the design and implementation of data architectures. Additionally, you will assist and generate insights by analyzing and vizualizing real estate and geospatial data. You will collaborate with the data engineering team in their data ingestion and extraction tasks. As our geospatial specialist you will document an manage the data lineage.
Don’t worry if you don’t fulfill all criteria. Everyone’s got a focus.
- Enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Geoinformatics, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- Experience with SQL/Database programming (Postgres/PostGIS)
- Programming experience (e.g. Python)
- Experience with geographic information systems (QGIS/ArcGIS)
- Experience with geospatial data management, analysis and visualization
- Experience with geo webservices and OGC standards
- Experience with working in a startup environment is a plus
Enjoy the spirit of working in an inspiring start-up atmosphere. You can count on the following points:
- You will be working with people who all want to grow and excel
- Your international colleagues will truly support you because we mutually rely on one another
- You gain unique experience of working in a venture-capital-backed AI company
- We provide a competitive salary and flexible working settings (working hours, home office, all-remote possible etc.)
- Newly renovated office in the heart of Augsburg with an indoor garden, coffee-flat and ergonomically designed workplaces (e.g. height-adjustable desks)
credium is an AI-powered company that specializes in building data insights by refining open data such as aerial imagery and LiDAR data using AI technologies. This enables credium to generate up-to-date, reliable, and nationwide building information as an on-demand service. In other words, credium is able to transform raw data into useful insights by leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques, providing users with accurate and up-to-date information about buildings and other structures in a timely manner.