Praktikum Business Development (w/m/d)
We are looking for a highly motivated working student to support us in the strategic and creative communication along all business development related topics - from sales pitch, customer onboarding, to community management.
Do you want to become part of our fast growing team and our mission to get transport emissions to net-zero by enabling our logistics clients to make the right decisions?
- You support us in the areas of business development, marketing, research, content creation and communication
- You can take on responsibility for community or event management to make the most out of our amazing office space
- You are part of developing our communication strategy and take on responsibility for its creative implementation
- You are open-minded and proactively contribute ideas for improvement
- You already have first work experience from internships or as a working student and ideally have an interest in sustainability and/or logistics
- You are a communicative team player and are fearless to dive into new challenges
- You are enrolled in university and interested in working 16-20 hours/week (preferably for a longer period of time)
- You are proficient in German and English
- Nice-to-have: Experience in community management, product development or B2B communication
- And finally, you have a good sense of humor 😊
- Interesting and purposeful tasks, contributing to carbon-reduction
- Inspiring work environment in the in the beautiful Speicherstadt
- Fast decision-making and great flexibility
- Active support in learning new skills quickly
- A variety of quickly growing topics for new ideas and creative work
We are looking forward to you and your application!
You can reach us directly at E-Mail anzeigen - ideally with a short cover letter in German or English and a notice of your availability.
Über das Unternehmen
At Appanion, we are fully committed on pushing global transportation towards a greener, more sustainable and data-driven path.
Our core product is shipzero, a decision-focused information service to enable calculating, monitoring, and reducing logistics emissions.
We are convinced that technology will fundamentally change our world in the upcoming years. We can observe the interconnection of all things, the automation of processes, evolving intelligent systems, and the cooperation of individuals and organizations through decentralized networks. Right now, various factors are coming together that enable a whole new level of change.
In digital competition, the requirements for establishing successful, innovative products are continuously increasing. The use of technology increases complexity but at the same time opens up previously unimagined potentials to be captured now.
We are technology enthusiast who believe in diversity, flat hierarchies, an open learning culture and the amazing power and creativity that comes from collaboration. At the same time we are highly ambitious and always strive to find the best solution for our partners and clients by setting ourselves the highest goals possible.