You will work directly with our Senior Vice President HR and our HR Business Partners and support them on their daily work. This includes the following tasks:
- Bring in your expertise and assist with organizational topics & exciting projects with big impact (research of HR topics, preperation and follow up of meetings, presentations)
- Collaborate with us on future-oriented HR projects such as implementation of benefits or new international working models
- Initiate cross-functional communication and work together with other HR fields
- Work together with the whole HR Team and be a precious part of meaningful projects to make ELLI a great place to work
- Independently take on your own (sub-)projects
What you need:
- Student of business administration/economics, social sciences, law or of a comparable program, ideally with a focus on HR
- Fluent written and spoken English skills
- Great interest in working independently on topics, have a precise way of working and keep an eye on your projects
- PowerPoint and Excel are nothing new to you
- You stay for 6 months or longer
We are also interested in supervising your exciting thesis following an internship or working student position.
What we offer:
- A dynamic and open-minded team
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
Elli is a young company of the Volkswagen Group. The HR department is the heart of the company and we are looking for you to join our dynamic and highly motivated team. We are working on many great cross-departmental and cross-brand projects where you can support. If you are interested in an exciting job where you can get to know the entire HR world in a future-oriented company - then apply now!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of the transition towards electrified private mobility.