About The Job
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and also where employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results.
Amazon Vendor Services (AVS) is a paid B2B service that aims to help strategic brands partner with Amazon to grow their business.
In Germany, this role can be based either out of our Berlin or Munich offices.
As a Brand Specialist, you will gain 360-degree exposure to all areas of e-commerce at a European level, owning the relationship with your brand and structuring with them a short- and long-term strategy oriented at brand’s growth and Customer Satisfaction.
You will act as consultant driving selection and promotional activities, monitor and work on success metrics on a daily basis, and ensure the brand’s experience of the AVS service is at the highest level and reaching millions of customers. Furthermore, you will help shaping the general AVS community/service by owning your own projects working together with different stakeholders to implement new processes within Amazon.
Collaborating with key retail functions such as (Product) Category Management, Supply chain management, Finance and Marketing, you will own and drive, besides others, the below crucial business areas:
- Business Advice: Use your knowledge in deep data analytics to identify business opportunities and provide recommendations to improve sales and margin by pitching and onboarding vendors to Amazon programs such as Amazon business.
- Selection: Help grow selection by managing the launch of new products and improving discoverability. You will identify product gaps, onboard the new products and be responsible for the ramp up of these products.
- Availability: Drive supply-chain operational excellence initiatives by reducing costs, defects, lead times, and by managing stock in our fulfillment center. Amazon offers several supply chain options to our vendors and you will pitch and own the implementation of those together with our supply chain experts.
- Traffic: Provide recommendations for the brand’s marketing and advertising campaigns to promote new products, increase traffic and improve conversion such as working together with the vendors implementing their influencer campaigns to target the right customers.
- Conversion: Plan, implement and manage promotional activities for our many events such as Prime Day where you will help your brands generating sales or even create new deal events to make our customers happy. Furthermore, you will improve the customer journey on Amazon through enhanced content on detail pages by performing walk the store sessions to reduce customer pain points.
- In final year of study for Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, or graduated in the last 12 months
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English and German
- Knowledge in MS Office programs as Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Analytical skills
- Planning, prioritization and time-management skills
- Ability to communicate efficiently
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in 1 or more fields of financial analysis, retail buying, retail planning & allocation, product/project management, marketing, consulting, negotiation or supply chain is a plus
- Experience using analytical specific tools such as Google Analytics, SQL or HTML is a plus
- Proficient written and verbal communication in a second European language
Über das Unternehmen
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.