EinleitungCurrently we are searching for a VAS Associate in our Bremerhaven office.
Join a global leader as we embark on an industry-defining digital transformation that will revolutionize trade. You’ll play a vital part in our success, managing our customers’ experience, and building the experience to advance your career.
We’re on a landmark journey to simplify global trade. It brings the chance to have a major impact on the world economy, but also, on your career development.
Energizing and pioneering, this is an environment that keeps you motivated. You’ll be joining a genuinely diverse, talented team that’s passionate about being there for customers and for each other. And thanks to our global scale, you’ll be well-placed to explore Maersk opportunities around the world. The many other highlights include industry-leading talent development initiatives and competitive benefits: our parental leave policy is recognized as one of the best in the industry.
At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job. We value diversity in all its forms, including – but not limited to – gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
Currently we are searching for a VAS Associate in our Bremerhaven office.
You will be responsible for the following Tasks:
- Prepare and submit all necessary documents and registrations for the client’s cargoes (Import / Export / Transshipment)
- Ensure correct, timely and accurate data entries in all systems
- Meeting the agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Continuously staying up-to-date with changing local procedures and regulations, especially ensure handling according to the Union Customs Code (Unionszollkodex) and the Veterinary Authority regulation
- Working in the daily operations with meetings, safety standard, proper documentation and regulations
- Refresher and trainings on customs-and VAS products related topics
We are looking for:
- The ideal candidate has a detailed knowledge of veterinary clearance, value added service products and customs legislation. Practical experience in issuing customs clearance entries (ATLAS) is desirable and beneficial.
- Professional standard knowledge of Forwarding Services (Customs House Brokerage + Value Added Service)
- Pro-active team member who has the ability of organizing and managing workload and with drive for productivity and efficiency as well as for ‘process excellence’, ready to increase own forwarding skills
- Good language skills - German and English required
- Conflict resolution and negotiation
- Cost awareness
- Customer focus: is dedicated to meet the expectations and requirements of customers; drive for quality and improvement of products and services; act on favour of the customer
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) products and ability to quickly adapt to software
- Team player – works together with others in the business unit to achieve results, fosters teamwork
We are offering to you:
- A job at the very heart of Maersk’s commercial organization in which you will be part of a great diverse team.
- A dynamic, high-impact environment.
- Multi-stakeholder management at different levels and in different functions (commercial and operational).
- The ability to drive the transformation to realize Maersk’s vision of being the integrator of container logistics.
- Leading a diverse across geographies / NEC area team.
- A great team culture with people from multiple countries and varied experiences.
- A unique opportunity to learn and grow new skills in a fast growing and exciting environment.
- A competitive Salary.
- Flexible Workplace Policy and working hours.
- Access to internal training opportunities.
- A performance-oriented but collaborative team.
- Benefits likes Bike Leasing, Capital forming, Health Club Allowance, Annual leave Allowance and many more.
A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify our customers’ supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, we operate in 130 countries and employ roughly 70,000 people. With a simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, we enable our customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world.
If you are interested to know more about this Opportunity please apply directly.
We are looking forward to getting in touch with you!