Intern (m/f/d) in the Field of Analog Design Engineering
As a product and test engineering intern, you’ll support the development of integrated circuits. You’ll have direct involvement in product definition, characterization and qualification of newly developed ICs.
- Developing production and characterization test specifications
- Design, simulation, debug and correlation of test HW and SW
- Designing interface and measurement circuits to make tester capabilities compatible with product definitions.
- Measuring various device parameters on the ATE (automatic test equipment) or in the Lab over different device conditions
- Analyze measurement results and correlate to simulation results and measurement results from different setups (ATE to Lab correlation)
- Performing device reliability tests, including development of reliability test HW and SW
- Providing product development support, which involves interfacing with design, test engineering, quality engineering, and other groups
- Working on cost reduction and yield enhancement projects
- Student of electrical engineering, electrical and computer engineering, computer engineering or related field
- Proficiency with bench level measurement equipment usage (e.g. DC power supplies, oscilloscopes, multi-meters)
- Interested and experienced in analog and mixed signal circuit technology and measurement techniques
- Experience with Labview, Spotfire, Matlab, C/C++ visual studio, and/or other programming skills are required
- Experience with PCB design tools is preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced global team environment and with other technical teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English are needed
- Benefit from a competitive salary, yearly profit sharing (dependent on company success) and many additional benefits and an unlimited contract from the beginning
- Join an international work environment where your ideas count and where you can thrive in a diverse culture
- Explore a world of opportunities for your personal and professional development
About the company
As a global semiconductor company operating in 35 countries, Texas Instruments (TI) is first and foremost a reflection of its people. From the Tier who unveiled the first working integrated circuit in 1958 to the more than 30,000 TIers around the world today who design, manufacture and sell analog and embedded processing chips, we are problem-solvers collaborating to change the world through technology.