For more than 40 years, CS GROUP has been successfully providing turnkey systems and engineering services for the space and applications markets. With a workforce of 480 engineers in our Space business alone, combining advanced and unique skills in both information technology and space data engineering, CS GROUP is a major and trusted long-term partner of space and defence agencies, satellite prime contractors and operators, and users of space data. We are now located in 5 different European countries, including Germany and the Netherlands and intend to extend both our footprint and our customer portfolio
In order to expand our business, we are looking to for someone to develop our Talent acquisition activities. You will be located in either Darmstadt, Germany or in Noordwijk, the Netherlands and will support both our internal recruitment needs as well as further expand our thriving space consultancy business supporting our main clients ESA and EUMETSAT.
We are looking for someone who can take responsibility for our German and Dutch recruitment activities and develop these according to current best practices. You will report to the HR responsible for this area, but you will be the expert in your field and your salary and bonus will reflect the responsibility you will take.
As a minimum, the responsibilities and tasks will be varied and will include:
* Analysing job descriptions, extracting the core responsibilities and requirements to find the most suitable candidates.
* Working within the resourcing schedule to ensure all deadlines are met, utilising our Smartrecruiter ATS.
* Advertising vacancies through appropriate channels, ensuring that active applicants are reached.
* Proactively contacting potential candidates to ensure that passive applicants are reached.
* Reviewing applicant submissions to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
* Undertaking pre-screening and preliminary interviews over the phone and video conferencing.
* Maintaining all pertinent applicant and interview data in our ATS system.
* Developing talent pipelines / hotlists of candidates through our ATS system for future hires.
* Ensuring all required documents for client submissions are to a high standard.
* Providing support in scheduling and arranging interviews with our key customers.
* Contributing to the growth of the company by helping our talent acquisition team in streamlining processes and procedures.
* Ensure continual improvement of the team’s knowledge base with regards to understanding of positions, industry, candidate profiling and risk identification
You demonstrate strong communication skills and have a strong work ethic with a high degree of high degree of self-motivation, energy and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision. You have a strong sense of responsibility and good knowledge of the space domain. You are motivated by working in an international environment.
You will have:
* 2+ years hands-on recruitment experience ideally within a recruitment agency however we are also open to internal recruiters.
* Have at least one years’ experience recruiting into the space sector.
* Have a proven successful track record of placing engineering staff (software, hardware, electronics, system engineering, ground segment, space segment, flight dynamics) into the space sector.
* IT literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* ATS Management experience
* Business English. Another European language will be an asset.
This position is initially limited to 6 months but if you are successful in this position, the role may be extnded or made permanent. Flexible working can be considered, such as hybrid working and flexible hours.
Due to the initial short contract, we are only accepting candidates with valid European working visas.
Competitive salary and benefits based on your experience and achievements