EinleitungSmart Reporting is one of the world’s top startups in digital health. Our mission is to enable AI assisted diagnostics for the benefit of doctors and patients around the world. Already today, our award-winning software is used by thousands of doctors and institutions, including some of the world’s leading experts in radiology.
Contribute to something that makes a difference!
We are looking for a talented and hungry Junior Product Designer, who will change medical reporting with us.
You will find an open-minded team of product people, developers, and radiologists. Everybody is dedicated to delivering the highest quality standards. You will be part of the product team as we don’t want to split the team into small entities, as we are all part of the product development.
What would be your responsibilities?
- Combine your creativity with an analytical understanding of user needs
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Define new interactions models and prove their feasibility
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs, as well as timeless UX solutions in collaboration with other parties
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- You work in a multidisciplinary role with the possibility to not only work on our next-gen product design but also to dig into some corporate design work as well
Who are we looking for?
- You have 2-3 years experience in the field as UX Desigenr, UI Designer or similar
- You have a strong portfolio
- You are familiar with interaction design and information architecture
- Your knowledge in Sketch is on an expert level, knowledge in Principle is a plus
- You offer a problem-solving mentality
- You understand product specifications and usability
- You speak fluent English and you have strong overall communication skills; German is a plus
What do we offer?
- Have an insight to all departments of a fast-growing scale up company
- Bring in your own ideas and experience, help set up structures
- The opportunity to work on a meaningful product that improves healthcare and peoples’ lives
- Work place in the heart of Munich if you want to go to the office, as well as 100% Home Office at the moment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work with experts from other fields - we have the same requirements for our people as for our product!
- Enjoy work-life-balance together with your team, we offer digital pizza & beer, as well as other events!
If you are a devoted Designer, just send your portfolio. We’re happy to hear from you!
Weitere Jobs finden.
Hier findest du alle 12.832 Jobs.