At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society. Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 110 offices worldwide.
Due to the continued success and expansion of the Hi-Tech business in Europe, we are interested in speaking with Associate Directors (Cost or Project Management) with a proven background in Hi-Tech and Manufacturing construction projects and programmes of work. Your track record will have seen you manage large scale, complex projects, in one or more of the following :- Data Centre; Pharma/Life Sciences; Industrial; Manufacturing; Logistics or similarly complex asset class.
You will be self-motivated, driven by the goal of establishing Turner & Townsend as the #1 consultancy for Hi-Tech construction projects across EMEA.
Acting as Project Director you will be fee earning, for key projects and/or programmes, with particular involvement during initiation / set-up, establishing the project execution plans and master programmes / schedules.
As Associate Director you will also increasingly be responsible for developing and delivering on a business plan for >20% annual growth. You will work closely with the various country P&L owners to align sector ambition with business operations.
- >10 years’ experience managing Industrial or Manufacturing sectors;
- Established network with the industry supply chain;
- Strong and current understanding of European design / code requirements and industry trends;
- Proven track record managing large projects and/or programmes of work;
- Experienced in variety of methods of procurement and forms of contract.
- Excellent German and English communication skills, in person and written;
- Degree qualified in construction and/or engineering;
- Professional memberships desirable.
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/
Weitere Jobs finden.
Hier findest du alle 12.832 Jobs.