What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
As a member of our Transaction Strategy and Execution Team in Frankfurt/Main, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Berlin, Munich or Stuttgart you will be part of projects throughout their entire transaction context – from strategic portfolio analysis to integration and carve-outs to operational value creation.
Your key responsibilities
- Develop integration or carve-out strategies and define and execute detailed planning and implementation concepts across all business and group functions
- Analyze cost structures and develop cost reduction or performance improvement programs
- Support all stages of the transaction lifecycle such as target definition, searching for or addressing partners, due diligence, Q&A, negotiations, closing and implementation
- Ensure that our clients receive maximum value from the transaction and can rely on process transparency and security with no surprises
- Provide support to our national and international clients as part of functional, sectoral and regional teams
- Take responsibility early on in your career for project progress and technical leadership of team members
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- At least 2 years of professional experience in business or strategy consulting, restructuring, M&A or experience in the transformation of business functions for market leading corporates etc.
- Above-average university degree in business and economics or engineering (also desirable: MBA or PhD); alternatively, in another subject in combination with a strong interest in transaction advisory services
What make you stands out – attributes of your success
- Analytical skills and a precise way of working
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Dedicated team player with a high sense of responsibility
What we can offering – an inspiring work environment
- Excellent career opportunities thanks to individual mentoring, diverse training opportunities, challenging projects and a strong global EY network
- Rapid professional and personal development based on regular constructive feedback as part of our leadership & development process
- A variety of part-time, leave-of-absence and working-from-home opportunities, as well as compensatory time off
Find out more about the various benefits you enjoy as an EY-Parthenon employee here.
Become part of our highest-performing teams!
Apply today through our job portal: www.ey-parthenon.de/karriere.
Our Recruitment Center will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Please call: +49 6196 996 10005.
Über das Unternehmen
Working together to navigate complexity by helping our clients to reimagine their ecosystems, reshape their portfolios and reinvent themselves for a better tomorrow: that’s our goal at EY-Parthenon, together with our 6,500 colleagues across 60 countries around the world. We lead our clients into the future through our innovative services in the areas of Corporate and Growth Strategy, Turnaround and Restructuring Strategy, and Transaction Strategy and Execution. In our Transaction Strategy and Execution department, you will be advising on the full potential of portfolio investments and helping our clients to make sound strategic decisions. If you’re looking to develop your individual skills whilst working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, then join us!
At EY-Parthenon, we provide the opportunities to “build a strategy career unique to you.”