As Recruitment Specialist you are the first point of contact for the people who are most important for the success of our international projects: our experts on site. You manage the whole recruitment cycle holistically and build long-lasting relationships with our project staff, expanding our network of experts.
- You always see the “bigger picture” and develop strategies to identify, recruit and retain experts at an early stage
- You identify and actively approach the best and winning experts, using different sourcing channels and applying your social-media skills
- You explain the projects, what we do and “win over” potential experts
- You negotiate fees and contracts
- You cooperate with our experts and compile all necessary documentation, from experts’ CVs to work certificates, demonstrating your linguistic and analytical skills
- You develop a base of trust and maintain contact with potential experts, building up a network
- You like to work and interact with people in different teams in an international environment
- You have a good feeling for the applicant market and can empathize with our target groups
- You have an academic degree in social or business sciences (with focus on Human Resources) or other relevant studies or equivalent vocational education
- You have work experience in recruiting business in an international environment
- You are fluent in English and at least one other language (French, German, Spanish)
- You have proven intercultural competence, either through staying abroad or having worked in an international environment
- You have a well-developed sense of language
- You were ideally able to gain experience in development cooperation
- You are familiar with online and social-media recruiting and proactive candidate search
What we offer
- Team & culture: You will join dynamic, multi-cultural and multilingual team members who enjoy working together and who support each other
- Responsibility: You join a company committed to being environmentally responsible wherever we operate
- Development: Our annual career development and performance review process will help you to set clearly defined goals and objectives. As a new employee, you will We are be part of a mentorship system
- Location: We are located close to Bad Homburg´s railway station, enabling quick and easy access to Frankfurt’s cultural activities and events
- Fringe benefits: We offer a RMV job ticket and job-bike leasing, as well as subsidies for a fitness studio and day care for your children, to only mention a few
- Flexibility: We enable flexible work arrangements, including flexible working hours, mobile or telework
Unser Jobangebot Recruitment Specialist - Human Resources / Business Development (m/f/d) klingt vielversprechend?
Dann freuen wir uns auf eine Bewerbung über Campusjäger by Workwise. Bei unserem Partner Campusjäger kann man sich in nur wenigen Minuten ohne Anschreiben für diesen Job bewerben und den Status der Bewerbung live verfolgen.
Hier geht's direkt zur Bewerbung: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/xKbor5z-recruitment-specialist--human-resources--business-development-mfd
Für noch mehr Informationen über uns geht's hier zu unserem Unternehmensprofil bei Campusjäger: https://www.campusjaeger.de/unternehmen/8828?utm_source=Absolventa Kontingent&utm_medium=company-profile-posting&utm_campaign=spreading-2021-09
Über GOPA Worldwide Consultants GmbH
A leader in development consultancy, we implement projects in developing and transition economies on behalf of national and international development partners, national authorities, industry representatives and civil society organisations. To ensure that the programmes we implement have a lasting impact in terms of economic growth, sustainability and poverty reduction, we target structural reforms and capacity building in six core sectors. These six sectors represent our commitment towards improving the social and economic situation of people through Education and Employment Promotion, Governance and Economic Development, Rural Development and Environment, Health and Social Development and measuring the long-term impact of interventions through Statistics and Monitoring & Evaluation.
We understand that behind each development project there is a human story. For this reason, we favour dynamic development cooperation that places beneficiaries at the heart of our work.