We work remote-first with additional offices in Munich and Berlin. Join our passionate team to tackle the core problems of one of the largest industries in the world and work together with our experienced founders and passionate team all over the world, which is backed by Europe's leading VCs Point Nine, Fly Ventures and supply chain management experts.
What you need to succeed
- You will support the development, improvement, and implementation of our sales processes to ensure the best possible sales cycle
- You will support our outbound sales process through qualitative list building of potential leads and accounts and guide our sales team by co-developing efficient processes to work through our account lists and maintain our target universe
- You will be responsible for the creation of sales analytics, reporting, and forecasting on a quarterly, monthly and ad-hoc basis
- You analyze key insights from current performances and forecasts, business drivers and trends to derive recommendations of actions for our sales strategy
- You will support our knowledge documentation for optimal onboard experiences during our high growth phase
- You work cross functional with related teams including marketing, finance and product success
What you need to succeed
- You are currently enrolled or just graduated from studies business administration or a related field - past internship experiences in fast growing environments like start-ups is a plus
- You have strong interested in SaaS sales, CRM or sales operations, including building high performing sales processes during high growth phases – experience in sales cycles & processes is a plus
- You have solid experience with spreadsheet tools like Excel – experience with CRM systems like Hubspot is a plus
- You have a strong entrepreneurial mindset and hands-on attitude. You are humble-confident and are not afraid to get into execution initially to challenge and refine our processes
- You are characterized by a highly analytical, structured mindset with an outstanding eye for details
- You are curious, empathic and proactively engage with people through excellent communication skills in German and English
- You love to be challenged and thrive in a fast-paced environment
What's in it for you
- A diverse and international team of experts as well as experienced founders, furthermore a phenomenal company culture, both remote and in our optional offices
- A job and a team full of passion, working alongside enthusiastic people motivates us and gives us gratitude
- An extremely steep learning curve - we support your continuous development through individual learning opportunities
- Being part of an exceptionally fast-growing product-led venture that's up to something big
- You will have lots of autonomy, flexible working hours, and a remote-first setup (optional offices in Munich and Berlin), which connects our team members across Europe
- With regular team events we encourage our teams to connect within and outside of work for a great spirit
Unser Jobangebot Sales Operations Intern - Market Analysis / Administration (m/f/d) klingt vielversprechend?
Dann freuen wir uns auf eine Bewerbung über Campusjäger by Workwise. Bei unserem Partner Campusjäger kann man sich in nur wenigen Minuten ohne Anschreiben für diesen Job bewerben und den Status der Bewerbung live verfolgen.
Hier geht's direkt zur Bewerbung: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/xKboorG-sales-operations-intern--market-analysis--administration-mfd
Für noch mehr Informationen über uns geht's hier zu unserem Unternehmensprofil bei Campusjäger: https://www.campusjaeger.de/unternehmen/88055?utm_source=Absolventa Kontingent&utm_medium=company-profile-posting&utm_campaign=spreading-2021-09
Über TL Digital Solutions GmbH
We are on a mission to build the digital solution for delivery and transport coordination around the warehouse. We deliver technology for all cargo in transit to maximize operational efficiency by connecting buyers, suppliers and logistics service providers together in the cloud to keep track of information and delivery status – anytime, anywhere.
We work remote-first with additional offices in Munich and Berlin. Join our passionate team to tackle the core problems of one of the largest industries in the world and work together with our experienced founders and passionate team all over the world, backed by Europe's leading VCs Point Nine, Fly Ventures and supply chain management experts.