- You will have the responsibility for our most important sales channel – our website
- You will optimize the user experience to maximize our conversion rates along the website funnels developed and improved by you
- You will analyze best practices through competitive and other research to create the best in class user experience
- You derive measures from the data analysis of the user behaviour of our website visitors and identify, test, and develop hypotheses
- You coordinate the implementation of the improvements you have developed with internal and external stakeholders (software development, creative, copywriter, ...) and independently implement certain measures you have taken
- You will work closely with the creative, brand management and performance marketing team and get guidance from our in-house experts
- You have successfully completed your studies (Bachelor or Master) in a relevant course with strong results
- You learn quickly – Ideally, you have prior knowledge of the customer journey and website setup
- You have a structured, detailed and independent way of working and understand how to test efficiently and quickly
- You are analytically strong and have an affinity for numbers
- You are ready to acquire extensive know-how in HTML and CSS
- You are enthusiastic about start-ups, prior start-up experience is a plus but not a must
- You have the internal drive to make a difference and like to go the extra mile
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one – you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events
Unser Jobangebot E-Commerce Manager - User Experience / Web Development (m/f/d) klingt vielversprechend?
Dann freuen wir uns auf eine Bewerbung über Campusjäger by Workwise. Bei unserem Partner Campusjäger kann man sich in nur wenigen Minuten ohne Anschreiben für diesen Job bewerben und den Status der Bewerbung live verfolgen.
Hier geht's direkt zur Bewerbung: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/2P4j8bb-ecommerce-manager--user-experience--web-development-mfd
Für noch mehr Informationen über uns geht's hier zu unserem Unternehmensprofil bei Campusjäger: https://www.campusjaeger.de/unternehmen/5868?utm_source=Absolventa Kontingent&utm_medium=company-profile-posting&utm_campaign=spreading-2021-09
Über Emma Sleep Company
We disrupt sleep by pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for rest. Our aim is to make a positive impact on people’s lives everywhere by enhancing their sleep.
2020 has been our most successful year yet. We became the #1 bed-in-a-box brand globally and shot into the top 3 of Europe’s most successful mattress companies. Our revenues increased to € 405 million and our team members exceeded 500. We’re proud to represent over 40 nationalities at our offices in Frankfurt am Main, Manila, Lisbon, and Shanghai.
We’re looking for high-performing talents to join us on our journey to becoming the world’s #1 sleep company. If you thrive in a dynamic atmosphere, rise to challenges, and like to see your fresh ideas realized quickly, we are for you.
Our work culture is built on strong values that promote community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer exciting opportunities, to develop and advance professionally and personally.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.