Today, people all over the world are connected. All day, every day. At CM.com we firmly believe that technology exists to enhance people’s lives. We enable our customers to be part of those lives. Constantly searching for ways to better connect people with each other is what drives us.
To help us achieve this mission we are looking for an enthusiastic commercial person that wants to kickstart their sales career by joining one of the fastest growing listed tech companies as a Sales Representative in our Munich office.
The team in Munich started in 2021 and is responsible for selling our Payments and SaaS solutions in the DACH Region. SaaS solutions are for example our Payments solution, Digital Signature, Ticketing, Mobile Marketing Cloud, Chatbot solutions and more.
You will be the first point of contact for prospects and it’s your responsibility to gather intelligence and profile relevant prospects and turn them into opportunities. You search for, find, target, generate and qualify leads (including ‘cold’ leads), based on inbound and outbound marketing campaigns. You excel in spotting the perfect organizations and contacts.
What you’ll do
In addition to developing your consultancy and social selling skills, you will responsible for:
- Follow-up of inbound leads through a variety of tools like, phone, email and social channels.
- Arranging appointments / meetings for your colleague Sales Managers.
- Prepare pipeline and forecasts reports.
- Identifying key decision makers and find out the budget when you are talking to potential customers.
- Online consultancy calls with multiple decision makers of prospects and partners.
- Organize demo appointments with prospects.
- Ensure that our CRM is always up to date.
You have the freedom to show your entrepreneurship and create sales ready leads and gain the confidence to work independently. The success in your role is reflected in the number of sales ready leads and opportunities you are able to create.
We are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce, business administration or similar field of study preferred.
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Commercial drive.
- Your communication skills are above market standards.
- Great social and convincing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in German and English.
- Experience within the technology markets SaaS / CPaaS is an advantage.
- You are tech savvy and any experience in the Messaging, SaaS or Payment industry is an advantage.
- Located in travel distance of our Munich office.
Next to this
- Ambitious and a positive mindset.
- You are energetic, proactive and highly motivated to realize results.
- Willingness to learn and experiment.
- Customer Centric is part of your DNA.
What we offer you
- Kickstart your sales career where you can develop both professionally and personally.
- A challenging job within an innovative and international fast-growing company.
- Competitive salary and bonus structure.
- The opportunity to shape your job with your own skills.
- Working together with motivated and entrepreneurial colleagues.
- Onboarding and buddy program to help you to get up to speed.
- Plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth through courses and training, by among others the CM Academy.
- Post Corona we hope to go back to regular (social) events such as Q-meetings, ski-and summer trips, parties, Friday afternoon drinks, sport lessons and a healthy lunch.
Apply now and ‘Start the Conversation’
Are you the candidate we are looking for? Please apply via the application form with your résumé and tell us what excites you about this opportunity. An assessment will be part of our recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Agency calls are not appreciated.
CM.com as a company
CM.com is a global leader in cloud software for conversational commerce. We enable businesses to deliver a superior customer experience. Our communications and payments platform empowers marketing, sales and customer support departments to automate engagement with customers across multiple mobile channels.
Consumers expect real-time contact and personal interaction from businesses. We make sure businesses can respond to these customer needs by automating and personalizing their customer interactions on mobile through the favorite channel of their customers, such as WhatsApp, Apple Business Chat, SMS and Voice. These communications channels blended with our seamless payment capabilities drive sales, gain customers and increase customer happiness.
CM.com was founded in 1999 in Breda, the Netherlands. As of February 2020 we are listed on the Amsterdam stock exchange. Our global team consists of around 500 employees in offices around the world. The CM.com headquarter is located in Breda.