As a Robotics Software Engineer you will:
- Design and build mission-critical electromechanical robot systems, from dexterous manipulation to autonomous navigation, with attention to performance, reliability, flexibility, and agility.
- Shape the architecture of the systems that power the next generation of intelligent machines.
- Help to define the culture at a small and rapidly-growing company.
- Deliver previously-impossible robotics capabilities that solve real problems.
- Collaborate with, learn from, and support a diverse and cross-functional team, including mechanical, electrical and robotics engineers.
We're looking for candidates with:
- Experience as a senior engineer or tech lead, providing impactful technical leadership for a team while fostering a healthy engineering culture.
- A track record of successfully planning, building, maintaining, and operating robot systems.
- End-to-end responsibility for their work, and are ready to learn new things based on what needs doing at any given moment.
- Commitment to continuous learning and willingness to work in a variety of technical areas as needed, to solve real problems and deliver business impact.
You might be a good fit if you:
- Desire to work with a small collaborative team, with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility.
- Are motivated to work on challenging real-world engineering problems without prior solutions.
- Are excited to join coworkers that strive to be inclusive, thoughtful, and down-to-earth.
- Enjoy building not only software, but also teams and companies.
- Are self-directed and enjoy figuring out what is the most important problem to work on.
Weitere Jobs finden.
Hier findest du alle 13.391 Jobs.