Role and Responsibilities
- Working on our new and existing applications, understanding customer expectations and translating them into software
- Liaising with the wider team to develop specifications for new applications and make improvements to existing applications
- Working with other members of the development team, you’ll be helping to plan the next iterations of our applications, contributing to our work on turning new ideas and specifications into database structures, software functionality, and intuitive interfaces
- Providing support to new and existing customers and helping resolve any software issues that occur
- Your job as a software engineer will involve working with the development team to implement updates to existing applications, and developing entirely new applications from specification to final deployment. You will be working in a fast-paced, energetic but supportive and friendly environment with potential for shaping the future of our software.
Profile and QualificationsEssential
- Experience with and excellent knowledge of PHP
- Good knowledge of MySQL and/or MariaDB
- Fluent English with superb written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn and improve your development skills
- Experience of a PHP framework, especially CakePHP
- An understanding of version control systems (ideally Git), project lifecycle and
- Continuous Integration
- Experience of test driven development
- Participation in code reviews and providing feedback on work
- Experience of building full stack web applications, front to back
- A general understanding of Linux shell
- Experience of administering web servers
- A few years of work experience in a team working on multiple projects
Weitere Jobs finden.
Hier findest du alle 9.832 Jobs.