Your Responsibilities Recruitment
- You’ll managing all local Frankfurt talent acquisition and recruitment activities
- You’ll search for active and passive candidates on job boards, LinkedIn and other recruitment tools or databases, and assess their suitability for open and prospective roles
- You’ll chase feedback from both the candidate and the interviewers to ensure that candidates are moved swiftly through the hiring process and that appropriate feedback is shared in a timely way with various stakeholders (e.g. back to the candidate, to hiring managers, external agencies, etc.)
- You’ll ensure details are updated on our applicant tracking system (ATS, we use Workable), we strive to have a quick and efficient interview process.
- You’ll prepare and issue documentation when we are ready to hire, e.g. offer letters and contracts
- You’ll build a strong candidate pipeline and continuously raise awareness of our business as an ‘employer of choice’ with candidates in Frankfurt
- You’ll update our career pages and our company profiles on online platforms such as kununu, Xing, LinkedIn
- You’ll represent our business at recruiting events
- - You’ll be the go-to person for all ‘people matters’ within the Frankfurt team. You’ll become their trusted advisor with the support of your manager.
- You’ll prepare employment contracts, contract amendments, supplementary agreements, certificates and references and ensure compliance with German labor regulations
- You’ll help with development and implementation of our DE human resource policies
- You’ll work with our payroll service provider, preparing and sending relevant data to them each month
- You'll assist in managing benefits, compensation benchmarking and employee performance review cycles
- You’ll work closely with your People Operations colleagues based in the UK to share best practices and ownership of projects.
- Office and Team Fun
- - You’ll lead all of our office activities including the day to day office management like ordering office equipment, stationery, snacks to keep our team fueled :)
- You will act as the key point of contact for our landlord and any cleaning suppliers
- You’ll maintain and grow our wonderful culture of fun coordinating events for our team in Frankfurt including lunches, parties, remote hangouts etc.
- You’ll report directly to our People Partner for the DE team (based in London) with additional support and guidance from the COO of our DE business and our Talent Lead. You will also work closely with all DE People Managers / Team Captains to closely understand their current and future hiring needs.
- Ideally you will have successfully completed an apprenticeship or a university degree with a focus on human resources.
- You should have some working experience either in recruiting or HR, preferably in an international environment.
- We are looking for a real team player who can multi-task and support teams in cross-team projects.
- You have a pronounced degree of friendliness, empathy and discretion in dealing with managers, employees and applicants.
- You are highly motivated, results-oriented and have a hands-on mentality.
- You have a confident and enthusiastic attitude that works well in a regularly changing and fast-paced environment.
- You are confident in using the most popular social media platforms and have some experience in e-recruiting.
- An independent, team-oriented and reliable way of working is a matter of course for you.
- You have excellent communication skills, an outstanding command of German and are also fluent in English, so that meetings with our international team are no problem for you.
What We Have To Offer
- An exciting, multi-faceted and challenging work environment
- Flat management hierarchies, close coordination with our executive team and many opportunities to shape and advance
- A smart, fun and internationally diverse team - together we represent over 35 different nationalities
- Company-wide training with internal and external speakers
- Travel card discount for Frankfurt and subsidised gym membership
- Summer Houses in the south of Europe and Winter Houses in the Alps, where we spend a week each with our closer teams
- Always full fridges with breakfast and snacks (both healthy and naughty:))
Weitere Jobs finden.
Frankfurt am Main
Hier findest du alle 11.614 Jobs.