For KWS Berlin GmbH we are looking for a Working Student (m/f/d) for 20 hours per week to join our international recruiting team in Berlin in our Global Transaction Center (GTC). We want you to have an immediate impact, take responsibility from day one and grow the global community of passionate HR professionals with us.
Your key responsibilities:
- Support us in day to day activities and projects.
- Assist with active sourcing, developing and maintaining an effective candidate pipeline working closely with recruiters.
- Plan and coordinate interviews with candidates.
- Translate and edit job descriptions together with the team.
- Post jobs online, coordinate and monitor applications.
You will be most successful if you fit this profile:
- You are a registered student in the field of economics, human resources, psychology, social science or comparable.
- Interest in human resources preferred, ideally you have first experiences in recruitment
- You are characterized by high dynamics, self-organization and independence.
- Very good command of English and French both written and spoken, other language skills such as Italian and/or German would be highly advantageous.
What we offer you:
- A location in the heart of Berlin.
- A great team with lots of fun at work.
- A positive and appreciative working environment.
- Flat hierarchies and open communication.
- An attractive remuneration.
- Flexible working hours and a reasonable work-life balance.
Über das Unternehmen
KWS is one of the world’s leading plant breeding companies. With the tradition of family ownership, KWS has operated independently for more than 160 years. It focuses on plant breeding and the production and sale of seed for corn, sugar beet, cereals, potato, rapeseed, sunflowers and vegetables. KWS uses leading-edge plant breeding methods. 5.700 employees represent KWS in more than 70 countries. For more information: www.kws.com/career. Follow us on LinkedIn® at https://linkedin.com/company/kwsgroup/.