What can you expect?
- International, agile team with low hierarchies that aims to reshape how digital, data, insurance and risk management can drive the future
- Open-minded, fun colleagues and environment
- Deep dives into digital transformation, data and analytics, innovation and labs, technology and as well as core business and industry practices such as Marsh Risk Consulting, Sales, Placement, etc.
- Take on responsibility from day one – opportunity to drive your own projects forward
- Embark on a journey of growth and acceleration that include technical training moments to be alternated with on-the-job training sessions, with the constant coaching of a mentor
- Meetings with senior leaders and their teams
- Establish an international network (internal / external)
What is in it for you?
- Opportunity to make the difference developing your career in the world’s largest insurance broker and drive its digital journey forward
- Attractive benefits coverage, outstanding learning programs, mentoring opportunities, working in an international organization with the best and brightest people and colleagues
- A company with a strong brand and strong results to match
We will count on you to:
- Understand the risk and insurance industry and rethink how digitalization and use of data could reshape
- Support and drive digital change and digital learning initiatives across the region, leveraging global insights, resources (across MMC) and colleagues
- Prepare and take part in strategic meetings and assist with market research and stakeholder needs research and thought leadership
- Support our communities of digital practices on latest developments in emerging technologies and digital transformation
- Have a passion for identifying how emerging technologies can improve the customer experience and drive value in the insurance and risk industry
- To work closely with regional and local colleagues across Continental Europe
- Work with start-up partners, universities, insurance or tech comanies to support Marsh Digital initiatives
- Support client facing technology development and client integration esp. on User Interface/User Experience
- Support in internal and external innovation happenings such as hackathons, start-up events
- Have fun and make change happen
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (preferable in Economics, Management, Computer Science, business informatics, technology, Data Science, Mathematics or closely related topic)
- A plus would be knowledge and/or practical experience in either digital, innovation, risk or insurance management
- Advanced level of English and further European languages is a plus
- Open-minded, outgoing, positive personality with a high level of intellectual curiosity
- Structured way of working and project management skillset
- Creative spirit with the passion to challenge the status quo to drive cultural transformation
- Excellent communication skills and experience using social media channels a plus
- A plus could be knowledge of emerging technologies, programming languages or other BI tools
Marsh is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk advisor. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US$17 billion and 76,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman. Follow Marsh on Twitter @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube, or subscribe to BRINK.
We at #MarshDigital in Continental Europe are looking forward to teaming up with you - as the digital minds of today - to shape the world of tomorrow. We offer an amazing opportunity to take part in transformation of the company’s digital capabilities while unleashing the power of industry leading platforms and data assets to deliver innovative products and disruptive business models globally. The team in Continental Europe works closely with the #MarshDigital Headquarter in Phoenix to drive the digital journey jointly with local colleagues across the region.
We are looking for talented graduates to join us. In your role you will support the #MarshDigital in Continental Europe and have the opportunity to drive own projects across the region forward. If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of an exciting, global team of intrapreneurs with the mission to disrupt and deliver the art of the possible in the insurance industry, come join us in Germany (Düsseldorf)!
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients regardless of their gender expression or identity, marital or civil partnership status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs. We are proud of our inclusive culture where everyone feels empowered to bring their whole selves to work and thrive. Learn more about our foundational values, mission and vision for the future by reviewing our Greater Good Policy.Mehr Infos zum Unternehmen