- You will act as the development leader in our team focused on building the next generation of Digital Therapeutics for patients with chronic diseases.
- You will shape the product vision together with the Co-Founders, co-developing and delivering the product roadmap and creating a technology-centric culture.
- You will lead the technical delivery of best-in-class Digital Therapeutics, combining highest medical standards with the user centricity and ease of use of a consumer product.
- You will build a proprietary toolkit of components for Digital Therapeutics to rapidly build new products in the future on a modular basis for further patient groups, indications and in other therapeutic areas.
- You will lead, scale and develop the engineering team, ensure they are supported by the right structure, talent, processes, and technology. This position could evolve into a Head of Technology role.
- You will build the technology to address patient needs, whilst helping build out the right tools and approaches to ensure that the teams are highly efficient and driving higher quality work against the key metrics.
- You have a completed degree or comparable education with a focus on computer sciences or engineering, plus a minimum of 5+ years relevant work experience.
- You bring at least 2+ years of experience with a team responsibility in a dynamic, fast changing environment. You are experienced in working agile and must be able to work in interdisciplinary teams combining product, medical, design and engineering.
- You are experienced in mobile app development and user analytics, and able to establish a strong data-driven basis for future decision-making and product development.
- You have a track record of delivering high performance digital products and platforms built for scale and complexity.
- You will instill best practices across the team structure, working habits, code quality and release cycles.
- You have a strongly customer-centric mindset and will be obsessed by delivering high NPS and customer care/satisfaction. You will be deeply empathetic to patient needs, and passionate about optimizing the journey across all touch points, maximizing life-time-value.
- You have a talent for communication and are able to deal with the concerns of employees with empathy.You have no problem in adapting quickly to changing priorities.
- You are fluent in English; language proficiency in German would be nice, but is not required.
We offer✓ Culture - You will work in a highly mission-driven company that aims to improve the lives of thousands of chronically ill patients.
✓ Innovation - You work on Digital Therapeutics that revolutionize how medical care is delivered and have the potential to fundamentally improve medical outcomes.
✓ Attractive compensation package - We offer a compensation package that includes a competitive salary, as well as ownership shares according to our vesting scheme.
✓ High end equipment - In order to achieve the best results, we provide you and your team with the tech equipment of your choice.
✓ Educational budget - We care about your personal and professional career, which is why you will receive a free-to-use budget of 1,000 € each year in addition to agreed-upon courses, coachings and trainings.
✓ Work-Life-Balance - We offer 30 days of paid vacation and a flexible Homeoffice Policy.
✓ Unique location & workplace setting - Do you like nature? Our company office is located in a refurbished farmhouse, just 35 minutes South of Munich in a rural setting. To illustrate to you what this means: this job description was written on the terrace with a clear blue sky, overlooking the peaceful Mangfall valley.