As part of our ONEGLOBE initiative we are seeking for the next possible date an IT Operations Specialist with focus on Service Management (m/f/d) at KWS Berlin GmbH in Berlin. The job will be unlimited and in full-time.
- Providing administrative and transactional support to the Global IT function by following ITIL processes owned by Service Management organization. In this context you provide service level agreement monitoring & insights to address performance gaps, improve Operational Excellence and achieve Service delivery expected results.
- You manage processing of monthly External and Internal IT invoices based on contracts and agreements negotiated by Global IT function.
- Monitoring software and hardware utilization for the purpose of optimizing licenses, resources allocation and appropriate usage of company assets.
- Development of trend analysis and service improvement suggestions for existing and new implemented technologies.
- You manage the Supplier Contract Database providing administrative support and ensuring updates are reflected accordingly.
- Preferably academic degree in IT, Business Informatics or a related discipline.
- Strong experience in the field of Service Management.
- Experience working in a Shared Service organization prefered.
- Proficiency in ITIL v3 Foundation and experience in ITSM tools (Service Now, M42, Jira).
- Self-sufficient and well-organized.
- Experience initiating and collaborating in projects under minimal guidance.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), any additional languages are a plus.
- Opportunity to work in an international environment and team
- Act as a strategic expert and partner in a role with a global outreach
- Possibility to meaningfully contribute and make things happen
- Professional and personal development
- Flexible working hours
- A location in the heart of Berlin
Über das Unternehmen
KWS is one of the world’s leading plant breeding companies. With the tradition of family ownership, KWS has operated independently for more than 160 years. It focuses on plant breeding and the production and sale of seed for corn, sugar beet, cereals, potato, rapeseed, sunflowers and vegetables. KWS uses leading-edge plant breeding methods. 5.543 employees represent KWS in more than 70 countries.