- You take full responsibility for the performance marketing strategy, planning & optimal budget allocation across current geographies (DE, NL, AT) as well as the continuous improvement by setting up, systematically developing and testing hypothesis for all performance marketing channels, such as Paid Search, Display & Retargeting, Paid Social, etc (non exhaustive list).
- You are the master of ROI optimization for each and every channel and navigate in an assured but brave way through a complex and competitive 2-sided marketplace environment.
- You herewith ensure that all actions are result-driven and directly connected to specific growth KPIs.
- You understand our target groups and have an overarching view on all single touch points of the customer journey.
- You own the acquisition funnel on every stage from the first contact to activation by testing new campaigns and doing A/B testing, collaborating with engineers, BI, operations and other channels owners.
- You ensure that an attribution tool is not just up and running but rather an essential daily application for you and all relevant stakeholders in order to understand all actions in every detail.
Your Travel Experience
- You have 5+ years experience in operative and strategic online marketing with a deep understanding of performance marketing metrics, tools & best practices inclusive of Paid Search, Display & Retargeting and Paid Social.
- You have strong analytical skills, are a strategic thinker, data-driven, result-oriented and work rigorously customer-oriented.
- You are a real pro in using Google Analytics, the Tag Manager and UTM! Precise tracking is your favorite thing to do and you devoted yourself thoroughly to attribution models and long complex funnels.
- You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in German and English.
- You ideally have working in cross-functional teams before.
- You preferably have experience in globally expanding P2P marketplaces and international expansion.
- Being part of our success story and to actively shape and scale our company.
- A unique and international company culture that is based on a passion for outdoor travel.
- Working in ambitious cross functional teams.
- An open feedback culture as well as room for further personal growth.
- A bright and open office located in central Berlin
- We pay for your next outdoor adventure with a camper van.
Weitere Jobs finden.
Hier findest du alle 6.016 Jobs.