- You have the technical responsibility of the maintenance of our stations.
- You are responsible for the documentation of our systems and subsystems.
- You are responsible for the availability of our stations.
- You define the corrections needed for the stations maintenance and integration in the overall system.
- You help our clients and build a long term relationship.
- You have a university degree in electrical engineering, IT, or any natural science.
- You have 2-5 years of working experience.
- You have good Linux Administration skills.
- You have knowledge about RF/Signal processing.
- You are a teamplayer and are able to work self-directed.
- You are fluent in English.
- We offer a position with a lot of responsibility in an interesting and versatile work environment.
- You will be part of our flexible work style where innovative thinking, creativity and taking responsibility is what we are looking for.
- We offer flexible and as family-friendly working hours as possible.
- We help you exceed your career with individually designed advanced trainings.
- We offer fair and performance-related salaries.