- You define the corrections needed for the stations maintenance and integration in the overall system.
- You analyze the defects and their attribution to the proper sub-system, and the analysis of the proposed corrections.
- You provide a first level of Through-Life support for the stations to the customer, including hot fixes for the most blocking fixes.
- You help our clients and build a long term relationship.
- You have a university degree in electrical engineering, IT, or any natural science.
- You have 2-5 years of working experience in development.
- You have good Linux Administration skills.
- You have knowledge about RF/Signal processing.
- You are a teamplayer and are able to work self-directed.
- You are fluent in English and preferably at a B-Level in German.
- We offer a position with a lot of responsibility in an interesting and versatile work environment.
- You will be part of our flexible work style where innovative thinking, creativity and taking responsibility is what we are looking for.
- We offer flexible and family-friendly working hours.
- We help you exceed your career with individually designed advanced trainings.
- We offer fair and performance-related salaries.
Weitere Jobs finden.