Who is BAT
We are a leading, multi-category consumer goods business. Our purpose is to build A Better Tomorrow by reducing the health impact of our business through offering a greater choice of enjoyable and less risky products for our consumers. We are dedicated and proud of the progress we are making in our journey – and with you as Global Management Trainee we will write a new chapter in our success story.
Are you up for this challenge?
As a Global Management Trainee, you will have the unique opportunity to lay the foundation for a successful and internationally oriented career in Marketing. You will not only be challenged in cross-functional and cross-market projects within our end markets Germany, Poland, Austria, Switzerland and the Baltics. We also commit to help you grow on a professional and personal level.
You will complete different assignments in our 24-months international trainee programme:
- Insights from one of our numerous marketing departments (e.g. Consumer Activation, Brand or Trade Marketing) in our German headquarters in Hamburg
- Practical experience of our sales business in the Field Force
- International experience and networking beyond national borders in our offices abroad such as London or Lausanne
Who we are looking for
- A courageous and passionate personality with strong communicative, conceptual and analytical skills
- University degree and first functional experience (at least 4 months of internship or working student)
- At least 4 months of experience abroad
- International mobility
- Fluent in English and either German or French
All perks at a glance
- The chance to bring your creativity, your innovation, your personality into your own projects from day 1
- Rapid career development with the prospect of a management position
- Individual career development plan with your personal coach and mentor
- International assignments to boost your career
- Global Graduate Academy in London with the opportunity to meet senior leaders, work with trainees from all around the globe and build up your professional network
- The option to work remotely and shape your own work-life balance
- Starting salary € 55.000 / CHF 90.000
Our Global Management Trainee Programme will be open for applications until 29th October 2020. After successful screening and an initial telephone interview, we will invite potential candidates to our Virtual Assessment Center which will take place mid-December.
Apply now with your CV and references via careers.bat.com. If you have any questions, please contact our Talent Executive Christina Kelling. We look forward to meeting you!
British American Tobacco ist eines der führenden internationalen Unternehmen der Welt, mit Marken, die in über 200 Märkten verkauft und in 44 Fabriken in 42 Ländern hergestellt werden.
Wir sind stolz, dass wir regelmäßig zu den Top 5 Unternehmen an der Londoner Börse gehören.
Zu unserem Portfolio gehören unsere weltberühmten Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall und Rothmans – sowie viele andere führende Marken wie Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant und State Express 555.
Neben unserem traditionellen Tabakgeschäft entwickeln wir auch Produkte, die Verbrauchern potenziell weniger risikoreiche Alternativen zu regulären Zigaretten bieten. Unsere Produkte der nächsten Generation sind in der Branche von Dampfprodukten und Geräten zur Tabakerhitzung bereits führend. Wir arbeiten ständig an der Entwicklung eines soliden Portfolios an Verbraucherlösungen, zu dem bereits bekannte globale Marken wie Vype, glo und Voke gehören.
Vertragsrechtsträger: BAT Germany GMBH (DE10)