To start as soon as possible, Full time, Permanent
Work for a start-up and a corporate group – sounds like a contradiction? RWE is looking for new colleagues who are going to team up with us to create our new Consulting function.
Consulting is part of the RWE AG holding company. We support all our colleagues across the entire RWE Group with three service lines: Management Consulting, Lean Consulting and Change Consulting.
Join the RWE Group’s lighthouse projects and help shape our common future: Our energy for a sustainable life!
This is how you create impact with your team – for our colleagues
- Ownership and responsibility for individual work streams
- Prepare concepts and recommendations for action
- Conduct customer interviews and cooperate in workshops
- Independent and direct alignment with customers
- Create presentations for management
This is what we’re looking for – to shape a common future
- Very good Master’s degree or comparable qualification (no particular discipline)
- Traineeship or work experience, ideally with a management and/or strategic consulting company
- Academic or practical international experience
- Proficient knowledge of German and English
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual skills
- Willingness to travel (Mondays to Thursdays)
This is what we offer – an inspiring work place
- Onboarding and mentoring programmes, regular feedback meetings as well as personal and professional development opportunities
- Attractive compensation package and further benefits (e.g. company pension scheme, company car, etc.)
- Flat hierarchies and outstanding team culture (joint lunch on Fridays, company and team events)
- Flexible working hours
Apply now with just a few clicks: ad code 24241
Any questions? Sven Keuser (Recruiting)
We look forward to meeting you!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of sex, disability, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity. Applicants are selected within the framework of an assessment center.
Of course, you can find us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Xing, too.