- You are responsible for the support of existing key accounts in Germany, Austria and Switzerland and optimize the customer relationships via up- and cross-selling
- You advise and support our customers to achieve their sustainable corporate goal of becoming “net zero”
- You develop proposals for our climate neutral and renewable energy products and services
- You negotiate contracts and prices right up to the conclusion of the contract
- You build up and maintain long-term customer relationships
- You represent First Climate in relevant industries, e.g. Finance, Automotive or Insurance sector
- You have successfully completed a university degree or comparable education and have at least 3 years of professional experience with a focus on carbon neutrality or renewable energy either in the industry sector or at a management consultancy
- You bring skills in client focus, sales and presentation
- You are a proactive and structured team player with a high degree of responsibility and entrepreneurial thinking
- Proficiency in German and English are essential, any other languages are a plus
What we offer
- You can expect a well-positioned company in a growing market with a committed, motivated team and flat hierarchies
- Expect good work environment and first-class development perspectives in the field of climate protection
Weitere Jobs finden.
Hier findest du alle 6.001 Jobs.