- You implement and maintain innovative and integrated systems, tools and processes that enable us to automate non-value-added tasks and deliver system-generated reports with critical data
- You make business plans and forecasts and make sure we are on the right track
- You help sales and project teams to provide information on cost data to enable ambitious but financially sound pricing and projects
- You lead ad-hoc analyses and projects to support general management
- A degree in business administration with a focus on finance
- Minimum of 3 years experience in corporate finance functions, ideally in a production environment
- A CIMA or equivalent management accounting accreditation is an advantage as is experience in implementing ERP systems
- Excellent Excel knowledge and experience with ERP systems, SQL databases and BI tools such as Dynamics NAV, Power BI, Netsuite etc.
- Number affinity and an analytical way of thinking
- Good knowledge of German and English
- We offer our employees freedom and resources
- Free-space for ideas
- A world class team
- A unique atmosphere in the office and laboratory in a historic industrial building
- A family-friendly work environment and mobile working
Weitere Jobs finden.
Hier findest du alle 7.165 Jobs.