- You support us in setting goals and aligning stakeholders for projects
- You ensure proper resource allocation and guide partners in setting priorities and schedules
- You manage external suppliers, partners and consultants and develop comprehensive project plans, processes and workflows for efficient and error-free execution
- You identify project risks early on and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate them
- You work with departments across the organization, key stakeholders and external vendors
- You centralize information by creating status reports on services to be delivered and leading timely meetings
- You manage projects on time and within budget and lead follow-up initiatives and report on key findings
- BA or BS or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience in project management and managing complex projects and recognized Project Management qualification
- Demonstrable experience as a Project Manager or similar
- Forethought, with the capacity to identify and minimize risks and demonstrated ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects
- Effective supervision, delegation, and capacity development abilities.
- Familiarity with tools and metrics needed to evaluate project performance and risk management experience in project management.
- Strong presentation skills, ability to work in a team and communication skills
- We offer you a versatile, demanding and varied job
- In an innovative, international environment you work both independently and in a team
- Continuing education opportunities
- Working in an attractive region
Weitere Jobs finden.
Hier findest du alle 5.410 Jobs.