- You develop and improve the design and implementation of core components of the Java Virtual Machine and related tools
- You use your deep understanding of the JVM specification
- You work with core JVM components such as class loading, garbage collection and bytecode interpretation, and supporting tools such as bytecode analysis and machine code generation
- Masters, German Diploma or Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering or a comparable subject with a strong curriculum
- Problem solving skills with investigative and debugging ability and fluent communication skills in English
- Motivation and personal responsibility with a strong work ethic and integrity
- Good understanding of OSes and their related concepts (e.g. scheduling, threads and concurrency, I/O and networking)
- Experience with real-time OSes (e.g. Linux, QNX, VxWorks, Windows Embedded) and good understanding of garbage collection algorithms and implementation
- Familiarity with development tools (e.g. Eclipse, JIRA, Mercurial), continous integration (e.g. Jenkins), GNU Autoconf and Make, Apache Ant and Maven
- Strong C/Java programming skills, expertise in general Java VM architecture, bytecode interpetation, class loading and resolution and good understanding of programming language implementation concepts (e.g. interpretation, compilation, program analysis)
- Coffee & tea and cold drinks
- International colleagues
- Team events
- Flexible working hours
Weitere Jobs finden.
Hier findest du alle 11.299 Jobs.