What You Will DoAs consultant (m/f/d) you will be responsible for:
- delivering software in time and budget
- advising global customers how to efficiently use the implemented software
- understanding of customer requirements and converting them into manageable software adjustments
- Within this role, we want to develop you to become an expert in both areas - functional as well as technical - to be well prepared for all future challenges.
What We Want
- Good understanding of Financial Accounting, Management Accounting, Financial Business Processeses and Statistics
- Basic understanding of Software Development and IT Architecture
- Good Bachelors / Masters degree or equivalent (e.g. MBA/CA/ICWA/B.Com/BBA)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
- Open minded team player with a problem solving attitude
- Fast learner & Self-starter
What We Offer
- Challenging tasks with innovative technologies
- Excellent career opportunities in a small, fast-growing company
- International team with a healthy mixture of experienced and passionate colleagues
- A company culture that encourages personal development and considers personal interests
- A great office environment right at the Central Station in Heidelberg Bergheim
- Working with multiple global acting customers"
Weitere Jobs finden.
Hier findest du alle 6.807 Jobs.