Atotech is a global leader in surface-finishing solutions. Through a comprehensive systems-and-solutions approach, the company delivers chemistry, equipment, and service to support diverse industries such as consumer electronics (especially mobile devices and computing), global automotive, communication infrastructure, and many other industrial end-markets. Atotech’s relentless R&D efforts and global TechCenter presence allow it to deliver pioneering and sustainable products combined with unparalleled on-site customer support – making Atotech a critical partner to over 8,000 customers worldwide.
Atotech, headquartered in Berlin, Germany, is a team of 4,000 experts in over 40 countries generating annual revenues of $1.2 billion (2019). Atotech has manufacturing operations across Europe, the Americas, and Asia.
Discover new things, seize opportunities
Our shared dream of a future worth living encourages our trainees to think further and to learn new things. Our mission: fewer resources – more environmental protection!
Today’s People for Tomorrow’s Solutions
Atotech in Berlin is looking for a:
Intern/Working Student (m/f/d)
in the field of Smart Glasses and Augmented Reality-Application
Term: At least 3 months from now
We are looking for open-minded, warm and enthusiastic people who can support us in the implementation of Smart Glasses and Augmented Reality applications in the industrial sector. As teamwork is very important to us, you should have a communicative streak and enjoy being proactive in teams. We are looking for real "doers" with a lot of drive and energy, who think strategically and analytically and enjoy teamwork at the same time.
- Support with the trial of Smart Glasses solution and roll-out across Atotech's sites worldwide
- Coordinate all required activities for enabling the Atotech business units to trial the Smart Glasses: provide training, build test cases, collect and analyse test results
- Act as the subject expert mater on relevant support activities related to the use of Smart Glasses
- Independent work in the form of work packages
- Close coordination within the team
Your skills and competences:
- Student, ideally of a course of study with a focus on innovation and entrepreneurship, business informatics, (business) engineering, business administration with a technical background or similar
- Experience in trainings
- You are interested in working in a company with changing challenges
- The basics of Design Thinking and Lean Startup are not completely new to you
- You are confident in self-management, achieve reliable results of high quality
- Strong customer-oriented thinking
- High willingness to perform, assertiveness, as well as team spirit
- Readiness to travel
What can you expect at Atotech?
- The opportunity to gain relevant experience in the transformation of an established chemical company
- A challenging job in a dynamic and innovative environment where your experience and ideas are in demand
- From the first day on a lot of responsibility and the possibility to leave your own footprint
- A motivated team and of course a lot of fun at work
- The use of attractive employee discounts and many other benefits
Interested in a career with a successful technology company?
Atotech Beteiligungs und Management GmbH & Co. KG
HR Germany · Lynn Basel
Erasmusstraße 20 · 10553 Berlin