Strong brands need:
Graduate Manufacturing (f/m/d)- Quality Management
Apply for our two-year Trainee Program and explore exciting tasks in Quality Management in the Health and Medical Solution Site Hamburg.
What you will do
- Get to know and practice the company’s ways of working with continuous improvement methodologies
- Maintain the quality management system for on-going compliance with international medical device related laws and standards, company/business policies
- Conduct inspection, verification and validation of components
Who you are
- Bachelor or master’s degree in natural or applied science or engineering completed at program start
- Solid IT knowledge (preferred SAP), MSOffice 365, Minitab
- Excellent level of English and German is required
Essity is a leading global hygiene and health company. We sell our products and solutions in around 150 countries and employ approximately 47,000 people worldwide. Our head office is in Stockholm.
Germany is Essity´s largest market in Europe
The most well known brands marketed by Essity in Germany inculde the hygiene brands TENA and Tork, the hygiene papers Tempo and Zewa, the recycling range DANKE, Demak´Up make-up removal products and the medical brands Leukoplast, Cutimed, Delta-Cast, JOBST and Tricodur. As well as administration sites in Hamburg, Mannheim and Ismaning near Munich. Essity has manfactoring facilities in Emmerich, Hamburg, Mainz-Kostheim, Mannheim, Neuss and Witzenhausen. Essity employs around 4,500 people in Germany.