Software Developer (m/f/d) IT Development / Computer Science
- Optimize Continuous Integration (CI) process
- Define, monitor and improve CI process steps in alignment with project teams and stakeholders, e.g. define different test levels for CI process steps.
- Work on release criteria and integration schedule
- Maintain integration schedule, drive conflict resolution and ensure alignment between cross-functional team and stakeholder.
- Define, monitor, improve release criteria in alignment with stakeholders.
- Prepare management checkpoints
- Integration Team Product Owner
- Responsible for driving improvements within the integration team
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, electrical engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years' experience in large software development projects
- Analytical, structured, agile approach of problem-solving.
- Experience with modern tools and methodologies for doing source management, packaging and software release
- Experience in clarifying objectives, dealing with ambiguity/under-defined problems, advocating for simplification, and influencing teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (German&English); ability to effectively communicate across 3rd parties, technical and business product managers
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Strong background in test driven as well as agile development, specifically SCRUM
- Experience with Jenkins
- One or more scripting languages including Unix shell scripting.
- General Programming skills (e.g. C, C++, Python, Ruby)
What we offer
- A Great Place to Work
- Open corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Exciting tasks and projects
- Use of the latest technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Free space for creativity and innovation
- Free breakfast and fruit, lots of sports, corporate events and many more benefits are waiting for you
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
For more information or to apply visit: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/09qte-software-developer-m-f-d-it-development-computer-science
Über Campusjäger GmbH
Campusjäger ist ein Karlsruher Recruiting-Startup. Über unsere Plattform www.campusjaeger.de unterstützen wir Studenten und Absolventen kostenlos bei der Jobsuche. So bringen wir über 65.000 Talente mit über 1.500 Firmen zusammen.