Be a changemaker and help us to free the world from packaging waste and become our Intern Logistics and Supply Chain.
- Build up and manage supply chain of our venture and set up a transportation network – from warehouse to supermarket
- Choose and manage external service providers for specific tasks to ensure seamless collaboration and avoid stock-outs
- Decide which processes to keep inhouse and which to outsource
- Establish, report on, and improve KPIs of our logistics & supply chain processes
- Track and analyze order and return data to optimize our product
- Make a real impact with what you do and be a part of highly motivated team
- Curiosity for latest industry trends building a future proof supply chain
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge with MS Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Capacity to organize, prioritize and execute projects, activities and tasks following lean business culture
- Structured, reliable and pragmatic work approach with attention to detail
- Real team player with excellent communication skills
- Degree in a related discipline (e.g. supply chain management)
- Fluent in German and English
- Valid driver’s license (B/BE)
Duration: 4-6 months
At our Berlin office, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!