IT Security Expert (m/f/d) Management Consulting & IT Support
As IT Security Expert (m/f/d) you will lead and oversee all aspects of our cybersecurity program to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data processed using information security standards and approved industry best practices. You will be the service lead of one or multiple application security managed serviceYour Tasks include:
- Implement and manage the ISO 27001 based Information Security Management System.
- Coordinate risk assessments and business impact analysis, the creation of response plans and testing.
- Develop and propose information security guidelines and policies.
- Lead security and compliance reporting.
- Ensure that agreed actions are performed.
- Communicate security related information to company leaders and customer.
- Support/lead vulnerability management programs to help clients with their Secure Software Development Lifecycle
- Perform offensive and defensive security (Red and Blue teaming) assessments.
- Be responsible for performing security configuration reviews
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working to various recognised standards (NIST, ISO 27001/27002 etc) and have CISSP, SSCP, CISM, ISO27001 or other relevant certifications
- Strong background in IT with a clear understanding of the challenges of information security and good background in Data Protection & GDPR.
- Proven experience within Security Architecture
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities to identify and fix security risks.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to build understanding and awareness of security issues throughout the organization.
- Good team working skills to develop security solutions in collaboration with the team
- Knowledge of Windows, Linux and Unix as well as experience with products in the field of penetration testing (Kali, etc.)
- Practical experience with scripting languages such as Bash, Python, PowerShell.
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle is a big plus.
- Very good written and spoken English and desirable German language skills.
- Great working atmosphere
- Interesting and varied tasks as well as continuous training opportunities
- Emphasis on work-life balance
- An excellent and motivated team with high professional competence
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
For more information or to apply visit: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/A74nU-it-security-expert-m-f-d-management-consulting-it-support
Über Campusjäger GmbH
Campusjäger ist ein Karlsruher Recruiting-Startup. Über unsere Plattform www.campusjaeger.de unterstützen wir Studenten und Absolventen kostenlos bei der Jobsuche. So bringen wir über 65.000 Talente mit über 1.500 Firmen zusammen.