Trainee Digital Services - Connected Car (f/m/x)
Data driven, analytical and energised by innovative technological trends – our trainees are passionate about transforming mobility. If you have got the drive to turn your visions into reality, we are looking for you! Starting on 1 October 2019, our 18-month Global Leader Development Programme is designed to prepare you for a career in a competitive environment while a guaranteed position at the BMW Group awaits you afterwards. You will be supported by a mentor, work abroad and build your own invaluable network of global contacts while getting to know the BMW Group from scratch and holistically.
Trainee Digital Services - Connected Car (f/m/x).
Job reference: 127740
What awaits you?
- In your role, you will be involved in the creation and development of digital services within the connected car context.
- Whilst focusing on new business ideas and conceptual planning of those, your challenge will be to also understand and consider the technical implications and interlinks.
- With your expertise in both, the business and engineering side of projects, you will contribute to innovative digital services and make sure we offer an extraordinary customer experience.
You should have:
- An above-average degree in business engineering, electrical engineering, IT, physics or a similar field of study.
- At least six months of relevant practical experience in an IT or digital environment.
- Affinity to product development in combination with customer experience.
- At least four months experience of studying, working or travelling abroad.
- Fluency in German and English.
- A strong "Can Do" mentality.
- Passion for innovative solutions that will shape the vehicles of the future.
Ready to go places? The application period runs from 15 April until 02 May 2019.
As part of the selection process, you will be invited to an online assessment. Please finish the online test until 05 May 2019 at the latest. Our on-site assessment centres will take place on 27 & 28 June 2019. For more detailed information about the application procedure, please visit our career homepage
Interested in new contacts, application tips and career advice? Then go to
facebook.com/bmwkarriere and instagram.com/bmwgroupcareers.