Trainee Purchasing Digital (f/m/x)
The future of mobility is fast-paced. And we need a new generation of visionaries with innovative ideas, passion and curiosity to shape it. If you have got the drive to turn your visions into reality, we are looking for you! Starting on 1 October 2019, our 18-month Global Leader Development Programme is designed to prepare you for a career in a competitive environment while a guaranteed position at the BMW Group awaits you afterwards. You will be supported by a mentor, work abroad and build your own invaluable network of global contacts while getting to know the BMW Group from scratch and holistically.
Trainee Purchasing Digital (f/m/x).
Job reference: 127737
What awaits you?
- As part of a highly committed team you will help qualify BMW into the next generation of autonomous driving and digitalisation.
- You are a member of the strategy and control team taking over responsibility as a sub-project leader in core projects which enable the future organisation for on-board electrical architecture.
- Cooperating closely with the BMW TechOffice teams as well as partners in the San Francisco Bay Area, you will work on cutting-edge technologies like VR/AR, AI, ML, blockchain, new business models and CE innovations.
- Joining our purchasing department for software means acquiring knowledge in digital products and agile principles of operations and being a responsible buyer in agile DevOps projects.
- You will enhance your competencies in the fastest developing market within our international purchasing office in China for digital products and services whilst collaborating with innovative suppliers and partners like Baidu, Alibaba or Tencent.
You should have:
- An above-average degree in economics, business informatics, computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable field of study.
- At least six months of relevant practical experience in either purchasing, IT business or digital environment (study-related or professional).
- At least four months experience of studying, working or travelling abroad.
- Understanding of both worlds – IT & business.
- A track record of participating in extracurricular activities.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent strategic and analytical skills.
Ready to go places? The application period runs from 15 April until 02 May 2019.
As part of the selection process, you will be invited to an online assessment. Please finish the online test until 05 May 2019 at the latest. Our on-site assessment centres will take place on 11 & 12 July 2019.
For more detailed information about the application procedure, please visit our career homepage
Interested in new contacts, application tips and career advice? Then go to
facebook.com/bmwkarriere and instagram.com/bmwgroupcareers.