Trainee Risk & Finance Management for Alphabet (f/m/x)
As a leading provider of Business Mobility, Alphabet serves the needs of our global customers in 28 countries with a highly motivated team of 2.800 people. Our Finance and Risk Management Department is looking for people like you who are able to think out of the box, roll up their sleeves and get things done. So if you are looking for a role within an entrepreneurial environment that gives you the opportunity to come up with new ideas, share them with others and work with passion to implement them! Starting on 1 October 2019, our 18- month Global Leader Development Programme is designed to prepare you for a career in a competitive environment while a guaranteed position at the BMW Group awaits you afterwards. You will be supported by a mentor, work abroad and build your own invaluable network of global contacts while getting to know the BMW Group from scratch and holistically.
Trainee Risk & Finance Management for Alphabet (f/m/x).
Job reference: 127735
What awaits you?
- In your role you are part of an enthusiastic and experienced team identifying the risk exposure within our business, measuring and steering potential risks.
- With your passion and expertise to truly understand and explain how complex data will shape tomorrow’s landscape for us, you will contribute significantly to our business success.
- You shape the profitability of Alphabet by taking care of all controlling related issues for Alphabet International while steering the financial results of the Alphabet markets.
- By having an eye for the detail without losing the big picture out of sight, you will add great value to our customers and the entire business.
- You will benefit from various stations with a strong focus on business controlling, planning and risk management.
- Working with us means shaping tailor-made business mobility solutions for our clients’ needs worldwide.
You should have
- An above-average degree in risk management, finance management or comparable disciplines with a specialisation in statistics, maths or controlling.
- At least six months of relevant practical experience in finance, controlling or banking (study-related or professional).
- At least four months experience of studying, working or travelling abroad.
- A track record of participating in extracurricular activities.
- Fluency in German and English (additional languages would also be advantageous).
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- An open mind.
- Drive and the willingness to take on responsibility.
Ready to go places? The application period runs from 15 April until 02 May 2019.
As part of the selection process, you will be invited to an online assessment. Please finish the online test
until 05 May 2019 at the latest. Our on-site assessment centres will take place on 11 & 12 July 2019. For
more detailed information about the application procedure, please visit our career homepage
Interested in new contacts, application tips and career advice? Then go to
facebook.com/bmwkarriere and instagram.com/bmwgroupcareers.