Trainee Corporate Quality Management (f/m/x)
You are creative, curious and business-minded, and you enjoy taking on responsibility? If you have got the drive to turn your visions into reality, we are looking for you! Starting on 1 October 2019, our 18-month Global Leader Development Programme is designed to prepare you for a career in a competitive environment while a guaranteed position at the BMW Group awaits you afterwards. You will be supported by a mentor, work abroad and build your own invaluable network of global contacts while getting to know the BMW Group from scratch and holistically.
Trainee Corporate Quality Management (f/m/x).
Job reference: 127730
What awaits you?
- As part of the quality management team, you will be responsible for the constantly rising customer expectations regarding the quality of premium products and services.
- You will gain a deep insight into the range of tasks of the Quality Management System (QMS) of the BMW Group during your assignment.
- Not only will you ensure that legal standards are met but also support the divisions in achieving the defined quality targets.
- With your commitment and expertise you will get to know und use important instruments of quality work and quality methods.
- In addition, you can also make your contribution to the future-oriented further development of quality management within the BMW Group and it’s quality network.
You should have:
- An above-average university degree in economics, engineering, industrial engineering or a comparable degree with a specialisation in quality management or similar.
- At least six months of relevant practical experience preferably in the automotive environment and/or quality management (study-related or professional).
- At least four months of experience of studying, working or travelling abroad.
- Fluency in German and English (additional languages would also be advantageous).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent strategic and analytical skills.
- An open and future-oriented mindset.
- Drive and willingness to take on responsibility.
Ready to go places? The application period runs from 15 April until 02 May 2019.
As part of the selection process, you will be invited to an online assessment. Please finish the online test
until 05 May 2019 at the latest. Our on-site assessment centres will take place on 11 & 12 July 2019.
For more detailed information about the application procedure, please visit our career homepage