Trainee Management Next Generation Connected Car System (f/m/x)
Data driven, analytical and energised by innovative technological trends – our trainees are passionate about transforming mobility. If you have got the drive to turn your visions into reality, we are looking for you! Starting on 1 October 2019, our 18-month Global Leader Development Programme is designed to prepare you for a career in a competitive environment while a guaranteed position at the BMW Group awaits you afterwards. You will be supported by a mentor, work abroad and build your own invaluable network of global contacts while getting to know the BMW Group from scratch and holistically.
Trainee Management Next Generation Connected Car System (f/m/x).
Job reference: 127734
What awaits you?
- Working with us means you are in the team of BMW engineers who develop the next generation connected car system strongly influenced by the volatile trends around mobile devices from Asia and US as well as by cars which become more and more autonomous.
- Your role will cover all relevant areas of the management perspective like feature clarification with marketing, planning and tracking of development progress.
- You will work closely together with a highly dedicated international development team that is well-linked to several BMW divisions and important tier ones in the automotive industry.
- Working in a culture measured by actions and results means more than plans and powerpoints.
You should have:
- An above-average degree in computer science or similar.
- At least six months of relevant practical experience in software engineering (study-related or professional).
- At least four months experience of studying, working or travelling abroad.
- Fluency in German and English (additional languages would also be advantageous).
- A self-reflective and open personality.
- Excellent strategic and analytical skills.
- Drive and the willingness to take on responsibility.
Ready to go places? The application period runs from 15 April until 02 May 2019.
As part of the selection process, you will be invited to an online assessment. Please finish the online test until 05 May 2019 at the latest. Our on-site assessment centres will take place on 27 & 28 June 2019. For more detailed information about the application procedure, please visit our career homepage
Interested in new contacts, application tips and career advice? Then go to
facebook.com/bmwkarriere and instagram.com/bmwgroupcareers.