Trainee Electric Powertrain Development (f/m/x)
The mobility transformation needs innovative drive technology to make it happen. Come and help us develop and launch ground-breaking new products. If you have got the drive to turn your visions into reality, we are looking for you! Starting on 1 October 2019, our 18-month Global Leader Development Programme is designed to prepare you for a career in a competitive environment while a guaranteed position at the BMW Group awaits you afterwards. You will be supported by a mentor, work abroad and build your own invaluable network of global contacts while getting to know the BMW Group from scratch and holistically.
Trainee Electric Powertrain Development (f/m/x).
Job reference: 127732
What awaits you?
- You will be part of the team which designs the next generation of electric powertrain.
- Reflecting the latest news in terms of technologies, you will think about the system-structure and partition the different functions like electric driving, charching and energy supply to the different components of the electric powertrain.
- Closely cooperating with electronic control unit development, software engineering, battery cell technology, e-machine development and overall vehicle data and verification/validation, you will be involved in the initial phase of vehicle projects and the related analysis of requirements.
- Further, you will identify the best-suited system architecture and ensure the successful integration within the electric powertrain and as well as the total vehicle.
You should have:
- An above-average degree in electrical, mechanical or industrial engineering, computer science, physics or similar engineering disciplines.
- At least six months of relevant practical experience in the engineering field, preferably in the field of electro mobility.
- At least four months experience of studying, working or travelling abroad.
- Fluency in German and English (additional languages would also be advantageous).
- A strong strategic and analytical mind.
- Drive and the willingness to take on responsibility.
- A passion for innovative solutions that will shape the mobility services of the future.
Ready to go places? The application period runs from 15 April until 02 May 2019.
As part of the selection process, you will be invited to an online assessment. Please finish the online test until 05 May 2019 at the latest. Our on-site assessment centres will take place on 04 & 05 July 2019. For more detailed information about the application procedure, please visit our career homepage
Interested in new contacts, application tips and career advice? Then go to
facebook.com/bmwkarriere and instagram.com/bmwgroupcareers.