Trainee In-Vehicle System & Cyber Security Network (f/m/x)
Data driven, analytical and energised by innovative technological trends – our trainees are passionate about transforming mobility. If you have got the drive to turn your visions into reality, we are looking for you! Starting on 1 October 2019, our 18-month Global Leader Development Programme is designed to prepare you for a career in a competitive environment while a guaranteed position at the BMW Group awaits you afterwards. You will be supported by a mentor, work abroad and build your own invaluable network of global contacts while getting to know the BMW Group from scratch and holistically.
Trainee In-Vehicle System & Cyber Security Network (f/m/x).
Job reference: 127733
What awaits you?
- You will design the next generation system and cyber security architecture of our future vehicles.
- With your excellent technical expertise you will structure and partition in the entire in-vehicle-network focusing on customer and system function as well as on computing platforms, security level and data analytics capabilities.
- You will cover the full bunch of innovation fostering highly automated driving, advanced driver assistance systems, connected services, infotainment, electric mobility, data analytics and mobility services.
- Involved in the initial phase of vehicle projects, you will conduct negotiations, identify the best-suited system architecture and ensure their successful integration within the BMW in-vehicle-network.
- Simultaneously, you will ensure the successful coordination of internal interfaces like R&D, quality management and purchasing department.
You should have:
- An above-average degree in electrical engineering, computer science, computer engineering or similar.
- At least six months of relevant practical experience in in-vehicle networks (study-related or professional).
- At least four months experience of studying, working or travelling abroad.
- Fluency in German and English (additional languages would also be advantageous).
- Strong communication skills.
- A self-reflective and open personality.
- Excellent strategic and analytical skills.
- Drive and the willingness to take on responsibility.
Ready to go places? The application period runs from 15 April until 02 May 2019.
As part of the selection process, you will be invited to an online assessment. Please finish the online test until 05 May 2019 at the latest. Our on-site assessment centres will take place on 27 & 28 June 2019. For more detailed information about the application procedure, please visit our career homepage
Interested in new contacts, application tips and career advice? Then go to
facebook.com/bmwkarriere and instagram.com/bmwgroupcareers.