Trainee (f/m/d) - IT Analyst - Europe
Application Deadline: July 2019
Program Start: September 2019 Tata Consultancy Services
Our 400,000 experts support top customers worldwide every day. From strategic IT consulting to innovative software solutions & services - at TCS you get to experience it all!
Traveling & gaining international work experiences is what you would love to combine?
You are a team player & want to make a difference in a global Top 4 IT services company?
Grow@TCS- our European Talent Program - is the perfect choice for you!
Being a TCS trainee, you have the unique opportunity to experience the diversity of India while being perfectly prepared for the job.
Together with trainees from all over Europe you will embark on a 3-month journey to the land of culinary delights and temples. Basic & project-specific training will help you to easily integrate yourself into our company.
After your return you can apply your newly acquired knowledge in TCS projects in your home country as well as in other European countries. Go for it & take the opportunities!
By the way: while developing your career at TCS, you can deepen your knowledge in the area that interests you most, e.g. Project Management, Industry-specific expertise & Business Analysis.
Your TCS Impact
- Within interdisciplinary & intercultural teams, you specify and design applications to implement the digital business strategies of our customers
- Involvement in the planning, analysis, development, testing, implementation and rollout of customer projects
- Development of customer-specific functionalities
- Assisting in the preparation of customized offerings
- Support in business development
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) discipline or business studies
- First practical experience gained as an intern or working student, ideally in the IT sector
- Fluent in German & English
- IT affinity, creativity and enthusiasm for digital transformation topics
- High motivation to learn and flexibility
- Analytical & solution-oriented work style
- Competent and service-oriented appearance towards customers
- High ability to communicate & enjoy working in intercultural and diverse teams
- Open to travel and work within Europe
- Develop your career in one of the Top 4 global IT companies
- Be part of the diverse TCS Family from day 1 with an unlimited contract
- Taking responsibility for agile and target-oriented projects
- Gain technical, professional & intercultural competencies
- Work for well-known international customers across various industries
- Join our sports and family events & CSR Volunteering projects
We are looking forward to get to know you! „Great opportunities to start your career
– TCS was my first choice.“
Kathrin Jakubik| Junior Project Manager, TCS GermanyGrow. Create. Think digital. www.tcs.com