Junior Sales Operations Manager (m/f/d)
Your tasks - Paint the world green
• You own the improvements and automation of payment related topics such as customer payments, invoicing and claim management for FlixBus' Charter business
• You are the end-to-end owner of payment-related daily operations such as customer invoicing and bank reconciliation
• You support various Sales Operations related projects to increase the efficiency of our Charter Sales team
• You identify areas of improvement of Sales processes by the creation and analysis of various reports
• You act as an interface between the Charter business and our central Accounting department
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
• Successful degree in a business-related field of study or corresponding successfuly completed apprenticeship
• You like to work in an entrepreneurial company and to drive long-term and impactful projects
• Strong hands-on mentality combined with an innovative and solution-oriented workstyle
• You are structured, well organized and reliable
• Very good knowledge of MS-Office, particularly MS Excel; ideally first experiences with SQL and/or Salesforce
• Fluent in German and English, every additional European language is a plus
Perks - More than just a job
• Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
• Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
• Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
• Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
• Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
In 2015, FlixBus launched a new business unit, FlixBus Charter, renting private buses with a driver to individual groups. Charter has since expanded to numerous countries, providing comfortable and affordable transportation across Europe.
To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for a Junior Sales Operations Manager (m/f/d) in Munich starting as soon as possible.