This is what you'll do:
- You take responsibility for the execution of a sales-oriented demand forecasting process
- You will create continuous demand forecasts and coordinate their elaboration together with the international sales units
- You are responsible for ensuring the permanent availability of goods with optimum stock levels in cooperation with our warehouses and external suppliers
- You regularly check and analyse the existing planning parameters for the continuous optimization of the required inventory levels
- You are responsible for identifying extraordinary deviations and initiating corrective actions with sales and operations to prevent out-of-stocks and overstocking
- You will be responsible for carrying out root cause analyses in the event of deviations as well as developing solutions and tracking
- You carry out regular plausibility checks of the existing demand forecast
- You will coordinate regular coordination with product development and sales with regard to product range and sales changes
- In addition, you will support the operational coordination of new product launches and further developments in cooperation with procurement
- You identify system and process weaknesses and develop proposals for optimizing demand planning and merchandise planning
This is what you'll bring to us:
- You have studied business administration, business informatics, maths or a related field
- Ideally, you have practical experience in a planning/forecasting department
- You have a quick grasp and an analytical approach to new tasks and problems
- You are attracted by new projects and challenges that really spur you on
- You are analytically as well as conceptually strong and have a strong organizational talent
- You have an independent, responsible and structured way of working and think process-oriented
- You have a high interest in the continuous further development of existing processes
- You are a communicative team player and have very good German and English skills - other foreign language skills are an advantage
- You master MS-Office, in particular Excel, in your sleep
This is what we offer:
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day
- The opportunity to work on challenging tasks that contribute to your professional growth
- Work independently and as part of a dedicated, international team
- The opportunity to help shape our company culture
- Make an impact initiating new ideas
- Work with and learn from experts in diverse fields
- Get to know your team members at our exciting company events
Then apply through our candidate portal via the button provided below for a chance to become a member of our magnificent team! In order to get to know each other as soon as possible, please send us your full application (letter of motivation, desired salary, curriculum vitae and your grades).
Your contact person is Daria from the People & Organization team. If you have any questions regarding the application process, give us a call at +49 69 / 989 723 303
We are looking forward to your application!
Stadt: Frankfurt am Main
Art der Stelle: Vollzeit
Eintrittsdatum: Ab sofort
Verantwortlich: Daria Jablonka
This is who we are:
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. We disrupt sleep by pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for rest. Our aim is to make a positive impact on people’s lives everywhere by enhancing their sleep.
We are one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech startups with 275+ team members representing over 40 nationalities at our headquarters in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
Our work culture is built on strong values promoting community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to develop and advance professionally and personally.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.