New highscore - or Game Over? You have an eye for game design, user experience and gaming content? Then start as a working student (m/f/d) Gaming at European Games and decide which development studios do a good job.
Due to the growing market of mobile games, we offer you the opportunity to start at our partner European Games Group as Working Student (m/f/d) Gaming in Munich
For this position, you are employed as an external employee (m/f/d) at Academic Work and work as a consultant at our client on site. If your cooperation is successful, European Games will take you over, if desired also in internship. The application process for this position is handled by us, so please contact Thomas Rausch at Academic Work for questions about the process or the position.That's what we offer you
- Your options: Whether internship or junior position - everything is possible after a successful cooperation.
- Flexibility: Arrange your weekly hours flexibly. Or change your focus area if you are interested to gain more experience!
- Accessability: Central location, directly at the Bayerischer Hof, with a beautiful front garden.
- Team: A dynamic, game-loving team awaits you. There's nothing standing in the way of a round on the PlayStation after work or during breaks.
- Compensation: 13 - 16, depending on experience level
- You pre-test games and do more in-depth testing
- You create reviews based on UX, design and monetization
- You give the feedback accordingly to the developer studios
- You assist in the acquisition of new developer studios
- Enrolled student; preferably containing gaming or UX lectures or comparable
- Interest or knowledge in the field of game design, user experience and in the (mobile) gaming industry
- Analytical skills and communication skills
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
Career partner at Academic Work: Thomas Rausch, 089 69 33 41 110 or 0162 20 80 022
Application procedure: Please apply with your CV as well as your salary expectation and your earliest possible date of entry exclusively via clicking on the Apply here! button.About the company
Our partner, the European Games Group, is an international publishing and marketing enabler for independent, mid-market development studios from currently 6 countries offering cross-platform (PC / Mobile) free2play games. The developers create the games - Games Group markets and scales them and covers all administrative and legal aspects of the commercialization. The online / mobile games industry is one of the most fascinating and fastest growing markets in the world, extremely competitive, fast and with a double digit growth rate in excess of $ 100 billion.Academic Work - we make people grow!