IT Testing Consultant (w/m/d) GitHub / Java / UX / Modeling
- You will support and advise our clients during requirement analysis and design
- Your core duties will be providing structured, graphical modeling with our product
- You will implement customer requirements such as interfaces (SOAP, REST), customizations, UI/UX flows, etc.
- In doing so, you will work in interdisciplinary teams to generate project solutions and support system introduction (analysis, design, build, test, operation)
- You will also conduct training measures and workshops at our clients’ premises
- You have completed a degree or apprenticeship in the area of computer science or information systems or have comparable professional qualifications
- You have practical experience with Java, Docker, Git, automated testing, etc.
- Ideally, you will also have experience in agile development
- You are prepared to travel from time to time, and you enjoy client contact
- You have very good communication and presentation skills
- Flexitime and the absence of core working hours means you can organize your working hours to suit your needs.
- Our flexible working models and opportunities to work from home make it easier for you to manage your work, family and free time.
- You will be introduced to your personal mentor, who will help you find your feet and ensure your onboarding goes smoothly.
- Whether it is on-the-job training, pair programming or workshops and training courses, we are keen to help you stay one step ahead.
- Along with healthy options such as fitness classes, a company doctor, company bikes and fresh fruit and drinks, we attach great importance to providing modern workplaces and a great working atmosphere.
- We always think about the future, so we offer you a permanent employment contract and a subsidized pension plan.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/R7vzs-it-testing-consultant-w-m-d-github-java-ux-modeling