Business Development Manager LX Germany (m/f/d)
- Implement, cultivate and maintain strong relationships within the sales channel consisting of system integrators, local partners, consultants and end-users to maximize our company reach and presence on the market with collaborative educational products.
- Develop and maintain the ideal sales channels in the region and assure continuous business growth, by actively targeting large educational institutes (inc. business schools) and corporations.
- Build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing deals for the corporate and education markets.
- Assist and participate in trade shows and events within the region and follow-up leads.
- Provide regular forecasting, market intelligence and competitive analysis.
We are looking for a new colleague who
- Has a degree in economics or engineering, or equivalent by experience.
- Has proven sales experience to key accounts as well as a partner based business approach.
- Previous experience in collaborative learning products/network would be an asset.
- Shows successful practice in developing sales strategies, building and managing funnel and business plans.
- Has a good technical understanding or technical background.
- Shows ability to perform in a complex matrix organization and in an international environment.
- Is highly self motivated and is a real team player.
- Is willing to travel internationally, depending on the various types of business developed in the region.
- Language skills: German (C2 Level), English (C1 Level).
- A high-tech environment that stimulates you to create innovative products and solutions.
- The opportunity to contribute to interesting and challenging projects while working in professional and engaged teams.
- An atmosphere where you can have an international impact and contacts with people from all over the globe.
- Upgrade your team results through continuous training & development opportunities at out University.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
For more information or to apply visit: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/s8qzR-business-development-manager-lx-germany-m-f-d